Welcome to Parents' Open Week. We hope you have already signed up for your visit this week if not send in the reply slip from the timetable you were sent home and your child's teacher will see if they can find a space for you.
Due to the amount of parents wanting to visit this year we have had to restrict parents to one session only.
Please can you be aware of the following:
- Sign in at the office (so that we know who is on site in the case of a fire);
- Young children will not be allowed in the classes - parents only
- Please do not eat, chew gum, eat sweets whilst you are on site
- Please make sure mobile phones are turned off
- For all children's safety we can not allow you to take pictures whilst you are in the classroom
Should you need to speak to your class teacher about something please can you wait until Parents' evening to do so - this is learning time for all children. If you have any concerns that you feel need to raised immediately please find Miss Spooner or any other senior member of staff.
Enjoy your time with your children seeing them learn.
Click here for more information.